“Teen drives should always wear the seat belts and avoid distractions while driving”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB)
January 05, 2021
Compare-autoinsurance.org has launched a new blog post that explains how teen drivers that are safe driving can obtain lower car insurance rates.
For more info, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/top-safe-driving-tips-for-teen-drivers/
Teen drivers are more likely to be involved in a car accident than any other age group. The lack of driving experience and the immature behaviors of teen drivers are the main reasons why teen drivers are involved in more accidents. Because of that, the insurance companies charge more on teen car insurance.
Teen drivers that want to pay less on their car insurance should follow these tips:
- Prepare the car before driving. Before hitting the road, teen drivers should check the gauge levels, adjust the mirrors, and make sure the headlights are working.
- Pay attention to the road. Teens should always stay focused on the road. When making lane changes it is important for teens to signal and to make sure that they look in all directions twice before they switch lanes. Teen drivers should also avoid texting on the phone, eating, applying makeup, or other distractions.
- Wear seat belts. Always wear the seat belt while driving. Except for New Hampshire, all states have seat belt laws that teens drivers must obey. Many studies have shown that when involved in an accident the severity of the injuries incurred is much less likely to be fatal if the driver and passengers are wearing their seat belts.
- Obey the speed limit. Speeding is one of the main factors for car crashes where teen drivers lost their lives. Respecting the speed limits will help teen drivers to lower their chances to be involved in car accidents.
- Avoid driving with other teenagers. Teen passengers are a major source of distraction for teen drivers, so it’s better to drive alone than driving with teen passengers.
- Drive carefully during nighttime. Nighttime driving can be dangerous for inexperienced drivers, especially teen drivers. If a teen driver must drive during nighttime, he should make sure the headlights are aimed correctly and clean. He should also clean the windshield and slow down.
- Take a teen driver education course. A teen driver education course is extremely beneficial. This type of driving course is designed to give teen drivers more experience behind the wheel while an experienced driver guides them. Additionally, these courses can provide much-needed information about safety regulations that are required when a teen first takes the wheel. Also, many insurance companies will provide a discount for teen drivers that graduated with a driving course.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
Share article on social media or email: