“Giving back to our local communities has never been more important,” shares Steve Strong, Senior Vice President for HearingLife.
SOMERSET, N.J. (PRWEB)
January 08, 2021
The pandemic has had far-reaching impacts across the U.S., and local food banks have been hit hard due to the significant increases in demand for people in need.
The donations made include 8 food banks and soup kitchens across the US:
1) The Friendly Kitchen, Concord, NH https://thefriendlykitchen.org/ $500;
2) Toni’s Kitchen, Montclair, NJ https://toniskitchen.org/ $500;
3) Food Bank of South Jersey, Pennsauken, NJ https://foodbanksj.org/ $500;
4) Feed More Food Bank, Richmond, VA https://feedmore.org/ $500;
5) Greater Chicago Food Depository, Chicago, IL https://www.chicagosfoodbank.org/ $1,030;
6) St. Vincent de Paul, Lake Zurich, IL http://svdplz.org/home/food_pantry $970;
7) Nourish PHX, Phoenix, AZ https://nourishphx.org/ $2000;
8) Trinity Episcopal Church Morgantown Community Kitchen, Morgantown, WV http://www.trinitymorgantown.org/mck/ $100.
“Giving back to our local communities has never been more important,” shares Steve Strong, Senior Vice President for HearingLife, who leads the 600+ HearingLife (http://www.hearinglife.com ) hearing care centers across 42 states. He adds, “I couldn’t be more proud of our team members and the many ways they serve their local communities, every day.”
HearingLife cares deeply about helping those in need. They recently contributed an additional $16,375 to the Campaign for Better Hearing, which provides free hearing tests and free hearing aids to people who can’t afford them. In 2020, HearingLife donated $5 for every hearing test completed to the Campaign for Better Hearing to award 75 people with free hearing aids which were tested and fitted by HearingLife hearing care centers. For more information about this program and the many recipient stories, visit campaignforbetterhearing.us.
HearingLife is a Demant company, a global hearing healthcare leader and industry pioneer built on a heritage of care and innovation since 1904. HearingLife operates more than 600 hearing care centers across 42 states. We follow a scientific, results-oriented approach to hearing healthcare that is delivered by highly skilled and caring professionals. Our vision is to help more people hear better through life-changing hearing health delivered by the best personalized care.
Share article on social media or email: