“This has been the most interesting and rewarding 20 years of my life”, Mr. Michaels said.” We have adapted to the needs of the market, grown our product line to meet the demand, and never stopped innovating.”
BOCA RATON, Fla. (PRWEB)
September 03, 2020
HairMax has reached a historic milestone as the company celebrates 20 years of delivering breakthrough laser hair growth devices and thinning hair care formulas. Through its innovative solutions HairMax has helped hair loss sufferers, regrow their hair, regain their confidence and enrich their lives. These achievements have led the HairMax brand to become the worldwide leader in laser hair growth technology.
The company, Lexington International, LLC., originated in 2000 in Sydney, Australia, created a new category in laser hair growth. Led by the original Founder and Managing Director, Mr. David Michaels, it has continued its privately-held ownership throughout its history, allowing full control to innovate the product line, maintain a robust growth strategy, make business decisions quickly, and ensure a consistent focus on customers. A sharp focus on innovation has enabled the company to meet and exceed both industry and customers’ evolving needs, expectations, and market demands.
For an in-depth interview with Mr. David Michaels and celebratory video footage.
Today, HairMax is available direct to consumers, through retail partners such as Costco and Bed Bath & Beyond, International Distributors, Hair Salons and Physician Offices. HairMax is also offered via TV shopping channels worldwide and has been nominated for 8 QVC customer choice awards.
David Michaels, reflects on the company’s 20th anniversary, “This has been the most interesting and rewarding 20 years of my life. We have adapted to the needs of the market, grown our product line to meet the demand, and never stopped innovating.” Mr. Michaels further stated: “We started out by identifying an unmet need in the marketplace, listening to our customers, and delivering the highest quality product at price points for every budget. Our founding belief is ‘We Care’ and this remains our guiding philosophy today. A big thank you to the millions of valued customers and partners around the world.”
Since its inception in 2000, HairMax has conducted 7 clinical studies, with results published in 6 peer reviewed articles, has received 8 FDA Clearances, and has been granted 14 medical device licenses. There are now 1.8+ million devices worldwide.
HairMax: Evolution and Milestones:
- 2000 – HairMax is founded in Sydney, Australia and relocates to Boca Raton, Florida.
- 2007 – HairMax LaserComb receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for marketing as an OTC Class II medical device for the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia (AGA) and promotion of hair growth in males.
- 2009 – First cordless LaserComb model receives FDA Clearance.
- 2009/2010 – Three additional clinical studies completed on males and females with AGA.
- 2011 – Clinical research studies program on HairMax for the treatment of AGA completed with 460 male and females subjects.
FDA Clearance for marketing granted for the HairMax Advanced 7 LaserComb and Professional 12 LaserComb for AGA in females.
- 2014 – Landmark clinical study with 4 LaserComb models and 225 male and female subjects published in the peer review journal, The American Journal of Clinical Practice April 2014, Volume 15, Issue 2, pp115-127,
- 2015 – Introduction of the FIRST LaserBand device, with 82 medical grade lasers, fastest treatment time on the market and unique band design.
- 2016 – Introduction of the HairMax LaserBand 41 ComfortFlex, with unique flexible band design
- 2018 – The first HairMax Laser Cap is introduced, incorporating 272 medical grade lasers, and engineered to surpass all other laser caps on the market in comfort, flexibility, electronic quality and usability.
HairMax launches Density Bio-Active Hair Therapy with proprietary NRG8-pLEX™ and Liposome Delivery System.
- 2020 – New LaserBand 82 Flex and 2 new Laser Cap models soon to be introduced!
Based in Boca Raton, Florida, Lexington Int’l is the pioneer in laser hair growth technology for home use. HairMax is the FIRST laser light device on the market to receive FDA clearance as a medical device to treat hair loss and stimulate hair growth. HairMax Laser Devices have been the subject of 7 clinical studies proving both efficacy and safety with an over 90% success rate. HairMax Laser Devices hold 8 FDA clearances and 14 medical device licenses world-wide.
Visit http://www.hairmax.com for further information.
Francesca Dubsky, Director of Marketing
Share article on social media or email: