“We’re excited to launch our new Kiwi Regularity chewable as a great, natural alternative for occasional constipation, bloating, and gas. It provides multiple benefits versus traditional remedies, which can have damaging long-term effects.” – Scott Sensenbrenner, President & CEO of Enzymedica
VENICE, Fla. (PRWEB)
June 24, 2020
Enzymedica®, a Florida-based company that produces high quality natural digestive products, announced today its new Kiwi Regularity chewable is now available. Each bottle contains more than 15 whole organic Zespri kiwifruits from Te Puke, New Zealand, the kiwi capital of the world. Due to their location, Zespri kiwis are known for having higher level of exposure to UV light causing the plants to form more beneficial secondary metabolites, such as polyphenols and carotenoids.
The Actazin raw kiwi extract, that is exclusively in Enzymedica’s Kiwi Regularity, is not a stimulant laxative. It has been clinically studied to improve regularity and relieve occasional constipation, bloating, and gas.*
- Actazin comes from a cold-pressed kiwi extract that contains the enzyme actinidin to boost digestive function.*
- The Actazin regularity study results showed it significantly increased the number of weekly bowel movements in healthy individuals.
- Two independent studies have shown Actazin to be a potent prebiotic. Two probiotic strains were significantly boosted, while potentially pathogenic bacteria were not.
- Offers three-times the enzyme activity when compared to a leading mass market brand – 15,000 enzyme units for Kiwi Regularity. The competing brand has 4,140 enzyme units.
- A delicious chewable with a kiwi flavor and not a hard tablet.
- Unlike the competing brand, Kiwi Regularity contains no artificial ingredients.
- Made with real kiwis – more than 15 in each bottle.
“We’re living in an unprecedentedly stressful time with the pandemic, and occasional constipation can be aggravated by an increase in stress hormones,” said Scott Sensenbrenner, President & CEO of Enzymedica. “Under normal circumstances, over 1.5 billion people worldwide suffer from occasional constipation, especially women and people over 65, and presently that number may be much higher. That’s why we’re excited to launch our new Kiwi Regularity chewable as a great, natural alternative for occasional constipation, bloating, and gas. It provides multiple benefits versus traditional remedies, which can have damaging long-term effects.” *
Kiwi Regularity chewables are vegan, dairy free, gluten free, GMO free and soy free. A one-time purchase of a 30-count bottle is $19.99 or save 20% by subscribing and each 30-count bottle is $15.99. Visit https://enzymedica.com/products/kiwi-regularity-chews to purchase or learn more.
Florida-based Enzymedica is a leading natural digestive health company since 1998 and sells to over 30,000 stores worldwide and online. Its top-selling enzyme brand is No. 1 in America. The company has received more than 50 industry awards including multiple Better Nutrition Magazine’s People’s Choice Awards, many Best of Supplements Awards and numerous VITY and Nexty Awards. Visit https://enzymedica.com/ for more information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Ria Romano, Partner
RPR Public Relations, Inc.
Share article on social media or email: