LOS ANGELES (PRWEB)
January 12, 2021
A wide range of issues have been identified as the root cause of the slow rollout of the coronavirus vaccine nationwide, one of them being the coordination of getting patients registered and scheduled to go into their local medical facility. Today, Curogram, the leading HIPAA-compliant patient-centric telemedicine and messaging platform, announced its partnership with Asbury Park-based VNACJ Community Center to provide its COVID-19 Crisis Response Platform, a two-way text and mass texting patient engagement solutions that can quickly integrate with any practice management or EMR system.
“The safety and well-being of our local residents is always at the top of our mind. During these unsettling times, we have been working to provide much-needed services in order to battle this pandemic,” said Christopher Rinn, CEO, VNACJ Community Health Center. “Knowing we had to move quickly to distribute the coronavirus vaccination, we leaned on Curogram for their help. In a short 72 hours they integrated their technology into our system, we were able to pre-register 2,906 patients and vaccinate 1,831 patients in the first 12 days of our program.”
Curogram’s COVID-19 Crisis Response Platform is being used in the following ways:
- Mass Texting – Mass communicate vaccination services to patients.
- Online Registration Module – Mass register patients with customizable data collection.
- Site Configuration and Scheduling – Adapt appointment availability as your site configurations and appointment capacity changes.
- Maintain Social Distancing Protocols – Communicate with patients via texting to reduce face-to-face exposure for frontline staff..
- Reduce Call Volumes – Reduce incoming phone calls from patients by communicating via two-way text.
- Automated Text Reminders with Driving Directions – Ensure patients attend their vaccination appointments.
- Recall – Invite patients to book their second vaccination dose at the appropriate time.
- Integration Engine – Automate EMR data entry and local government agency reporting with custom integrations.
“Enabling simple communications with patients is our core expertise,” said Michael Hsu, COO at Curogram. “We are grateful to be in a unique position to play a vital role in helping support local communities and the healthcare industry in continuing to address the COVID-19 pandemic. We look forward to helping VNACJ Community Health Centers be the leading vaccination sites in New Jersey.”
To learn more about this partnership and how Curogram can quickly integrate its easy-to-use platform, providing a safe way for patients to communicate and schedule their coronavirus vaccination, visit https://curogram.com/.
Curogram is changing the way healthcare providers communicate with today’s patient consumer with HIPAA-compliant texting and telemedicine solutions that sync with any EMR.
About VNACJ Community Health Center
Visiting Nurse Association of Central Jersey Community Health Center, Inc. (VNACJ CHC), a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), has provided comprehensive primary and preventive health care for infants, children, and adults of Monmouth County, New Jersey for more than 27 years. The VNACJ Health Centers are conveniently located in Asbury Park, Freehold, Keyport and Red Bank. In 2019, our staff provided more than 44,500 visits to more than 14,200 patients. For more information about VNACJ CHC please visit http://www.vnachc.org.
For VNACJ Community Health Center:
Director, Strategic Initiatives
Share article on social media or email: